Kannazuki No Miko Destiny of a Shrine Maiden



Want to know how I came across this little number? The library. Yes, my library carries hardcore lesbian romance novels (do they even check this stuff before they buy it?). Before all you people judge me I picked this anime at random along with speed grapher, because when I bring a manga home I want it to feel like Christmas. When I open it up it’s either wow this is this is sweet or WTF is this shizz! I getting off track there . As you can guess this manga is about Lesbian, Romance, and Giant Robot Demons!?!? I know what your thinking… Lesbians. This manga is Rated M you know 18 and older(like that's gonna stop you) it has some nude scenes plus some rape scenes aswell, you don't want your parents catching you reading this stuff I mean what will they think?

Anyways, This story Revolves around two girls Chikane(Man of the relationship) and Himeko(Lesbian but doesn’t quite know it). They are both reincarnations of the Lunar Priestess (Chikane) and the Solar Princess(Himeko) who together cast away some Dark God Yamata No Orochi who really did not make that big of an appearance which was really dissapointing. So pretty much the whole plot is about Chikane being one crazy bitch. She starts this whole end the world thing by resurrecting the dark god because she wants to be with the solar priestess for an eternity of passionate love making( I'd do it for Megan Fox). She does some pretty unmentionbale things throughtout the story, Ah! Wth! this manga sucked anyways! Chikane rapes Himeko literally and takes her virginity guess when you rape someone in Japan it pretty much means I love you. The plot is good but not alot back story since the manga only last two volumes and alot of the major climaxes all seem to be rushed through and only last about 6 pages. You have your giant robot fights but I couldn't tell what the hell was going on or who or what was in the fight on top of that they didn't last very long either. The manga art was well drawn except for the fight scenes. It had the potential on becoming a good read but it was all too rushed and messy hopefully the anime is better when I watch it but for now don't waste your time on the manga.