Claymore


Ah! Claymore truly one of the best anime’s out there right now along with its manga. I adore this anime with a burning passion it had me hooked from the very beginning towards the end with its nonstop action and compelling storyline. It has Blood, Guts, Demons, and Badass Chicks with giant swords (quiet perverts you know who you are… sickos).

The story follows very closely to the manga up except towards to the end. Sadly this masterpiece is only 26 episodes leaving you yearning for more. The manga was canceled for some time which probably leads to such an abrupt ending and until recently they started continuing the story. That being its only downside it has the most epic fights I have ever seen. The fights are very well done you really get into it I know I did haha yelling at my computer screen saying “DO IT! DO IT! KILL THE f^CK#r!” while my brother drools in his sleep saying “STFU nerd! It’s 3:00a.m.!” You always get your share of dismembered body parts flying through the air in slow motion capturing a Kodak moment, and gushes of blood spewing eveywhere which made me laugh sinisterly saying “BLOOD BLOOD EVERYWHERE! Wuhahaha!” It’s not all just blood and guts it also follows an amazing storyline. So the story follows a girl named Clare who works for an Organization that hunt and kill Yoma these demon like creatures (If you truly want to know WTF these things are follow-up on the manga it won’t disappoint) that lust for human guts which how the Yoma make sound O so delicious which makes me hungry for some tripe tacos(taste so good) from my favorite Mexican restaurant every time I hear them mention it besides the point Clare isn’t just out to hunt for Yoma this bitch is out for Ol’ sweet revenge and you know what they say Hell Hath no fury like a women scorned.