Claymore AMV - so cold (finished!)

Today I didn't feel like blogging about an Anime but more in the department of AMV so I present to you Elune8888's Claymore AMV - so cold (finished!). This video is one of my top favorite's. This video is awesome it has a perfect song matching the story, Nice sync up with the music and video, and awesome visual effects. When I first saw it I was in love with it and watched it like 10 more times after and you know you watched it too many times when your chills go away(which I did do). What makes this video so great is the Teresa and Clare thing going on which just matches up with the song too well it's almost as if the song was made for Claymore which made me love the song and anime even more. Elune8888 did such an amazing job with the syncing up and visual effects so give it up for her(by that I mean to subscribe to her channel ) for making 5 minutes of pure epicness. It's a sweet video for those who loved Teresa and Clare or who just loved the anime. 5 outta 5 stars!