WTF!?!? Dragonball Z MMORPG!


Are you serious? I can't believe it! it's still in beta testing but it looks pretty damn sweet the graphic's are like the previous DBZ games pretty much all I know about it I mean the site is in Korean and I couldn't find a conveinent english toggle :( but from what I read it's suppose to be 250 years into the future and it seems like the Saiyan males have been getting it on because the whole saiyan populance has increased tenfold! I mean you see them running around all over the place with their orange jumpsuits guess Goku left it as a lasting fashion statement. Anyways the mastermind behind the whole DBZ universe, Akira Toriyama is working very closely to this project so I expect it to be good. Thank God he is because we don't want another failure like "Dragonball Evolution". No word on a U.S. and Europe Release date it's gonna hit Korea then Japan for some odd reason even though it's one of Japan's best anime/manga of all time I think they should get first dibs O, well *shurg*. About the site fiddle around with the site to see the trailers that's pretty much what I did because that's what a real man does or you can conviently go on youtube and look for it if your balls haven't dropped. http://dbo.netmarble.net/main.asp