*Spoiler* Negima 261 Kiss Kiss Carnival




So no word on how Rakan is doing on his fight with Fate? Kinda disappointing but I was in need of a filler! I always enjoy Negima fillers!! I had no idea what was going on in the Ball but once again Haruna is brewing up drama like she always is hahahah! I love her! Haruna think's it is a very appropiate time to finish up the pactio's with all the girl's Negi hasn't done it with and Kotaru with Natsumi. The pactio between Kotaru and Natsumi I did not see that coming I mean I saw a kiss because Natsumi is crushing on Kotaru pretty bad in that adult form of his but keeps denying it so I thought she eventually just might say screw it and go for it but she's being way too oversensitive about it. Come on Natsumi you can do it! Do the Pactio! HAHA! God only know's how many girl's I didn't find attractive back in middle school turned hella hot in high school boy do I regret some xD.






So besides that whole little ordeal Negi approaches Ku Fei for a pactio caught off guard Ku Fei panic's and decides to challenge Negi in order to pronlong the the long awaited kiss that I actually want to happen. So the rules are if she loses she surrenders her lip's to him and if he loses he has to try again to beat her.




Not how I thought it was gonna turn out thought they were just gonna start brawling in the middle or the ballroom like I would've liked but instead they start doing an arm wrestle. I never found an arm wrestle intresting unless it was between two big jocks in my high school then we'd just gather round but in a manga? Never seen it before thought it was gonna be lame and as exciting as watching two girls doing an arm wrestle. That wasn't the case ^_^ it was pretty darn epic it was like watching two incredible hulks arm wrestling each other with the ground breaking underneath them it was f^cking badass. So Negi win's in the end going all-out in his shadow form even though he almost lost in the beginning . So Ku Fei embrassed runs out into the balcony and Negi all worried goes after her to apologize and instead of him apologizing he get's a face full of Ku Fei! YAY! I'm happy my most favorite Negima character finally got her pactio card! YAY SOME MORE! YAY!^_^ Now whatever could be happening to Rakan I hope he isn't losing :(