Quickie Review: Fate/Stay Night : Unlimited Works

      Fate/Stay Night is definitely one of my favorite series but it always felt sort of unfulfilling for me just for one damn little reason “Archer” You never really find out who he really is(but I had a strong hunch on who it already was) and you never really see him go all out in a fight and when he does the assholes(studio) have the nerve of leaving the climax unseen! The BASTARDS! So when I first heard of Fate/Stay Night:Unlimited Blade Works I immediately thought “Archer” with a title named after his Phantasm it had to revolve around none other. I was stoked on seeing another installment of the series but it was just simply forgotten from this hectic mind of mine and now i'm kicking myself for missing out on it! But now that I have seen it I have one this to say about it...


                                         IT IS FREAKING
                                           AWESOME!!!

            Its like the sort of awesome that you get when you see a kid that's being bullied and finally gets his revenge and you multiple that by 10! It's that awesome. The story still revolves around Emiya Shirou and more so Archer then it does Saber but from the first 30mins of the movie its the first 5 episodes thrown into a nutshell accelerating the story to the point where you have to be when the story starts derailing from the original plot line of the anime and thrown into the midst of the new developments for the movie and it is juicy! The nonstop action, drama, and the twists in the story that are dastardly mind boggling are surely to keep you on the edge of your seat the entirety of the movie as it did to me. You know how I said that Archer was unfulfilling in the anime? He sure does get his fill in the movie and more with the plus side... I've grown to love him even more in a non homo-erotic manner. 
 
         This is a must see for Fate/Stay Night fans and for those that haven't seen the original anime series I suggest you watch the anime first before you plunge yourself into the movie otherwise you might not appreciate the twist and turns in the story and be able to enjoy the level of awesomeness that this movie radiates.