Keanu Reeves is Cowboy Bebop


Movie Trailers - Movies Blog




Oh Man a live action cowboy bebop my favorite anime ever becoming a live action movie no way! The script is actually true to the anime and manga hell to the yeah! Produced by fox! ehhhh.... that could be a problem of course we remember the horrendous piece of work they called "Dragonball Evolution".  Atleast this time the script is "extremely faithful" to the story so they say.

Furthermore even though I'm not entirly sure on Keanu Reeves on playing the sarcastic Spike it can't be the bad of a cast compared to 2003's Cowboy Bebop which got canned. I mean just look at it's poster its got epic failure written all over it. Still this is late 2000's and hopefully fox learned from their mistakes on ruining animes we can just hope and pray that this Cowboy Bebop move will be the best live action movie ever!

5 Responses to Keanu Reeves is Cowboy Bebop

  1. I Think Reeves playing Spike will be good because he himself is an actual anime buff and told reporters a few months ago that this is a 'dream' project for him. So as long as he keeps his passion I think this could be a good move for him, especially, like you said, if they stay faithful to the source material. Personally I think Reeves is more suited to playing Jin from Samurai Champloo, lol.

  2. Also, hope you dont mind but I reported this story on my forums, sign up and post some stuff at your leisure :P

    http://japancinema.freeforums.org/keanu-reeves-on-cowboy-bebop-getting-a-rewrite-t45.html

  3. i'll check it out

  4. Haha...wtf the totally wrong actors for the job. Cameron Diaz o.O Faye should be played by someone with a naughty face, Jet by a smart brawler (now I made quite a term) and Spike by... Keanu? o.O Im hopping too :D Just don't put The Rock as Jet, damn it!

  5. Haha! The rock as Jet xD I can probably see Vin Diesel playing Jet