Final Approach can suck it!


Oh God where to begin with it's terribleness? I wished I never even watched this it was just so bad for i'm speechless or in this case typeless. I decided to take a look at this anime because it looked sort of intresting. That plot seemed kinda like Children of Men. Couple's making less and less babies so the government decided to make a program where they would pair up individuals in a arranged marriage. Which made me think "Hey the world's starting to go to shit! Awesome a post-apocalyptic anime!". I was definatly tricked into watching such a unpleasant anime! I really was shocked when the first scene was a person in a pink jumpsuit and helmet jumped out of an airplane with a jetpack and from that moment on I knew this anime was gonna be filled with ridiculusness!



So It starts out with this guy, Ryo Mizuhara and his sister, Akane Mizuhara having and nice quiet dinner when all of sudden some girl jumps through their window with a jetpack and introduces herself as Shizuka Masuda and tell's him that she's has been chosen by the government group known as R.T.P. as his planned fiancee. Ryo absoulutly displeased with her wrecking up his apartment and the mere idea of him having an arranged marriage he just wants her gone. This Ryo character let me tell you is an abosolute douche bag probaly the most douche baggiest character in the every anime I ever watched I don't know who this anime was intended too target I mean it seem's like a really girly anime but what kinda girl would love to see a guy abuse the hell out of girl verbally and mentally? It almost made want to become a feminist.... not really.... just pissed the hell out of me. His fiancee Shizuka is an amazing piece of ass I mean for an anime chick heh she cleans, cooks, offered sex on their first encounter, and doesn't bitch no matter how much this guy Ryo abused her that's a perfect women. I don't know why Ryo didn't say yes in the first 5min's even though she wrecked his apartment she had her team of Agent Smiths come and fix everything up. Ryo the most stubborn person ever does everything to avoid this marriage he date's one of his friends ignores the hell outa Shizuka even though she is madly in love with him trying to do everything to grab his attention or get a word of gratitude form him he does alot to get her to leave. All her friends which are all girls all just adore Shizuka and are alway's standing up for her and try to make him enjoy her company. Even though Ryo hated her throughout the whole series he suddenly falls in love with her after she gets sent back home which was a pretty cheesy ending for me I didn't even want Ryo to have Shizuka anymore after all the shit he gave her.


I kinda made this sound a little more depressing then it actually is but they try to have comedy but all the jokes were so weak I never even chuckled. The comedy and abuse this Ryo give's don't mix quite well. Even though this is trying to be a comedy they should've changed Ryo a little more because he was pretty much the mood killer everytime they tried to set up a joke.


The animation is pretty boring it's just decent nothing new or eye catching I found so not much to talk about here.


This is just a terrible series it's all 12 minute episodes thank god right haha. I only watched the whole thing because I already downloaded the full series on my psp and they were 12 minutes of torture. I was so tortured by it's lame attempt to be cute I got a major headache so please I beg of you don't watch it!



Oh yeah since I was so tortured by it you will too feel my pain in this video....